my ICT t test

 

 i got only 11.5 in ICT  test and i am not happy with my maRk. I  will try to do better in next time in  ICT test. when I am thinking back i feels so angry to my self because i have made very silly mistake. i think ICT subject is very easy subject. if we have to learn ICT  we have to give our all 5 sense to ICT teacher. our  ICT teacher name is PHUBA  and  teach us very well.  from today's will try to do my best in ICT and  i will study every day and will not play any game                                                                                                                                                                                        


gfgfd


   teach he   e

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best football player MESSI

How the ENVIROMENT is effected in Bhutan